Wednesday, March 21, 2018

                                             DESCRIPTIVE WRITING
i have been working on descriptive writing i,ve tried to give a pictured in the readers mind.       

Have you ever seen a blue cod or even cout one? Let me describe it for you


The blue cod gets its name from its color it is a fun tasty fish to catch
The sharp spiky like sharks teeth the colour is a lite blue to a durk blue the colour jashis down the the fish all the fish are not the same    

Silent suthey fish in the durck in its cave biting down on lures desperate for food


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,
    Jack here from Panmure Bridge School. I have stumbled across this blogpost, quite fascinated with your work. From your description, I can see a clear image of a blue cod. As an answer to your question, no I have not seen or caught a blue cod, but I hope to in the future. Two small things that I noticed in your post was that to spell I've you use a apostrophe rather than a comma. Also that to spell caught, it is not cout, but instead CAUGHT. These are not big problems, just small things that I noticed. Besides that, great job.
    Keep Up The Good Work

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack
    My name is Avalon an l am from Panmure Bridge School. l have came across this blog post and l thing that this is great. l like the way you have given me a pitcher in my mind and talked deeply into it by using powerful words. l think you could have told me more about how you did this and wrote more in your blurb.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack
    I'm Brooklyn and I go to Panmure Bridge School. I enjoyed reading your descriptive writing you did. Your writing painted a picture in my head. Good job keep it up Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful comment on my work.